Our team of professional engineers, designers and draftspersons work together to create innovative, practical and cost effective solutions to your structural engineering needs.
With expertise in steel, concrete, masonry and wood materials, we work with architectural professionals, public sector officials, contractors, fabricators, building owners/managers and developers to create efficient structural systems.
StructureAll Ltd. has provided professional engineering service since 1999 on projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors involving renovations, additions,
rehabilitation and new construction.
Our firm uses AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD 2014 Structural Detailing, Revit Structure 2014 and Robot Structural Analysis 2014 for production drawings. We have internal CAD Standards we apply to all projects and will abide by all imposed CAD Standards.
We specialize in the following core competencies:
- Feasibility Studies and Preliminary Designs
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Certified Structural Drawings
- Construction Support Services
- Investigations of Existing Structures
- Renovations and Restoration Planning and Design Services
- Retained Engineer Services for Canadian Welding Bureau Member Firms
- Welding Inspection Services
- Failure and Forensic Investigations
- Formwork Design
- Fall Protection Systems Designs
- Demolition Planning and Design